Monday, October 20, 2008

Benjamin Franklin Bridge August 20, 2008



Michael was out of school for the month of August. I wanted to give him a break before he started at his new school in September. I used the month of August to do some things that we have never done and some things that we haven't done in a while. One activity was walking the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. Let me correct myself..Michael walked the bridge with Phil when he was a year and a half. At that time they walked to the center and returned home. This time Mia, Michael, Veronica and myself walked the entire bridge..all the way to Camden. They were walking and running and watching the cars below. They really got a kick out of seeing the duck boat floating along the river.
What a view!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for finally updating so I can see some pictures of your beautiful family! I LOVE LOVE the one of you guys at the beach. Look up "love" in the dictionary and you would see that photo. OK...bye for now...but I'm gunna keep checkin' !

Shakirra said...

I know..I have totally failed. I'm really really trying to catch up.