Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Midnight Mass December 25, 2008






Midnight Mass causes a little bit of anxiety in the Clark household. The plans goes like this..Phil goes to church by himself to hold seats for the rest of the family. I stay home and get myself dressed, start waking the kids by 11pm and then get them dressed, call for a cab and get to church by midnight when mass starts. But guess what?! It all works out. Then after mass we take pictures and then we find a WAWA to get a hoagie. You may not be able to tell, but it is 2 o'clock in the morning when we are taking these pictures!

4 comments:

Caren said...

You all look SO gorgeous! It's like Barack and Michelle with the two of you in that second to last picture! (In fact, your dress is cuter than hers was the night of the election...I didn't like that.) LMAO!

I am SO loving all your posts!

Shakirra said...

Thanks Caren! I didn't like Michelle's dress either..She needs to see someone on Project Runway. That dress just didn't make sense for her shape. Funny! You are not the first person to call us Barack and Michelle! Works for me!

Sonya and Pete said...

Shakirra!
You are glowing!
You and your whole family are sooo beautiful! Here is my phone # if ever you wanted to talk and catch up! I love Facebook! It will help old friends keep in touch!
Sonya(Babayan) Aronson!

Sonya and Pete said...

LMAO!!!! I forgot to add my number...LOL 719-282-0787