Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First one in, first one out! January 4, 2009

Michael lost his first tooth! It has been loose for about 2 weeks. I only noticed it because his perfectly straight teeth were crooked. I reached in and to my surprise, the tooth moved. I didn't even tell him right away. It was right before we were leaving for school and I didn't want him going to school showing it off, sticking his finger in his mouth all day. So on this day, he asked for a pop tart and I went upstairs to put his sisters down for their nap. Next thing I know..he came running up the stairs nearly shouting, "My tooth came out, my tooth came out. So now is the Tooth Fairy coming to see me?!" Cracked me up. So that night the Tooth Fairy came through and put a certificate and $3.00 under his pillow. Again the next morning, he came running in my room with his goodies in hand saying, "She came. The Tooth Fairy came!"

No comments: