Friday, June 27, 2008

Fathers's Day: June 15, 2008: Time for gifts.


We may have gone overboard on the gifts this year, but Phil never hesitates to be the best husband and father that he can be. Sometimes he questions whether or not he is doing a good job..I always say, "Of course, look how happy we are." So anyway, on with the gifts. My favorite is the t-shirt that I had the kids help me make with their hand and foot prints. The
chocolate covered cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries, weighing 4.4 lbs. is always a favorite of Phil's. I haven't made one since Thanksgiving. Don't you want to just grab a fork and get a bite. Now, the shirt with the faces is from MTV's America's Best Dance Crew. The winning team last season was the Jabbawokeez. Phil is a huge fan; he kept say that he would rock one of their t-shirts if he could find it. Well, I found it. If you have no idea who the Jabbawokeez are you should check them out. Here's a link to a performance video on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqcUAerkCks&feature=related
Great group shot although Mia really did not want to take that picture..the tears show her protest.







1 comment:

Caren said...

Finally some new pictures of my favorite City Family! I miss you guys. You all look great as usual. Especially Daddy. ;) Hope we can all get together soon!