Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sunday, June 8, 2008


This was one of our
longest Sundays ever! Church, Please Touch Museum, the first send off party, naptime, dinner, second send off party and then finally home for a good night of sleep. Anyhoo, at the second send off party there was a hula hoop girl there performing and of course everyone got to try once she was finished. Michael and Mia of course tried moving their little tiny hips, but the hoop would just fall to the ground, but Daddy showed them the way! Phil took that hula and started to work it! I thought the hoop was just going to fall to the ground because the boys in my gym class were never able to do it. If it were daytime I would have a video, but it was too dark. I wish you could have seen what I saw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...the side shot of Phil reveals where Mia learned to stick out her back side and shake it! You are off the hook for that one, Kirra.

amy said...

Next time we're in the park together, I challenge Phil to a hula tournament! Awesome pix, K.