Monday, May 5, 2008

Blogs are tough to keep up with.

I am a slacker..I will have to put myself on a schedule to download pictures and then make myself post right away. We are very busy in the Clark household. Weekday mornings are slightly frantic, but I still manage to get Michael to school at a reasonable hour, just in time for his favorite, circle time. Now that it's warm in the morning I have been taking Mia and Veronica to the park for some good morning fun. It's such a blast watching Mia enjoy the freedom that she has at the park. Because it is a fenced in park I can sit back and let her go. She knows that she is safe and I don't have to be a nagging mom who has to follow her around the park. No offense to anyone. Veronica usually catches a meal, gets her diaper changed and falls off to sleep in the stroller or in the baby carrier. Her mood decides which one I choose. Phil leaves before anyone wakes up. Michael and Mia look forward to seeing him at the end of the day.

No comments: