Thursday, May 8, 2008

The threat of rain today...



...made me say no to going to the park today. Veronica, Mia and myself are hanging in the house today. Maybe I will get more laundry done today. I have always said that I would start the potty training process with Mia when we shed some layers of clothes. Well, that time have finally come. I hope she picks it up quickly. Buying two cases of diapers is getting old already. After Mia was born, I only had to buy two more cases of diapers for Michael. I think it's slightly delusional to think that the same thing will happen with Mia, but she does show signs of understanding the process. She likes flushing the toilet and watching what happens with the water. The habit of throwing her toothbrush into the toilet was broken a while ago. Mia did not like it when I would throw her toothbrush in the trash. Yuck! Next step: sitting on the potty longer than 30 seconds. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: