Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Ultrasound: Johnathan or Isabella? July 22, 2008



So I had my first ultrasound today. I could see the flickering heartbeat and a very active baby moving around. I know it's hard to decipher ultrasound pictures, but I can tell that it is a baby; Can you? Phil was wishing that there was twins in my belly, but Thank God it's only one. I think God knows that I am not ready for that. Of course, if there were two I would have stepped it up, but whewww! I am so looking forward to the next ultrasound in about 8 weeks. I'm guessing it's another girl, but I won't know for sure until then. If this one turns out to be a girl I think we'll be seeing a 5th Clark baby on the horizon.

5 comments:

Caren said...

Of course you know what it looks like, you've probably seen about 100 of them in your day! LMAO! Glad your pregnancy is going well. Knowing you two, I think we'll see a 5th Clark baby even if it IS a boy.

I've never seen the name Jonathan spelled with an "H" in it, did you mean to do that? Also, do you know how many Isabellas are out there? Pretty name but you know I have to put my $.2 in if we're going to have ANOTHER one to name! ha ha! No matter what the gender or name, it will be gorgeous just like all your other kids!

Anonymous said...

Oh I think anyone who has had a baby knows what they're looking at. It's just a really really teeny one right now. Anxious to see if baby #4 looks like Michael & Mia or if he/she looks like Veronica. I think they look totally different. You better call me ASAP when you find out if it's J or I...even if I'm living in CA!

amy said...

That's a baby alright! And since it's a Clark, it's already SUPER CUTE. As for the 5th baby, well, I have this vision of Phil and Michael helping you raise your 4 daughters...!

Shakirra said...

Amy, you just crack me up!

airmaxx said...

hey kirra, i think it's a chica too...we shall see. miss and love you from nyc.
mariam